Monday 17 October 2011

HR and Social Media, South Africa

 

   More HR & social media related training today – in Birmingham (UK).  And nothing personal against Birmingham (recently voted Europe’s least sexiest city) – but I am probably looking forward more to the next session I’ll be doing in Johannesburg, South Africa.

 

If you’re in South Africa, I hope you may be able to come along to the session (or if you’ve got colleagues there, you can prod them!).  You can get booking details from vitaltraining.co.za.  I’ll also probably fly down a couple of days early, so if you want to meet up and talk about something else, we should be able to do that too.

 

 

  • Consulting - Research - Speaking - Training - Writing
  • Strategy - Talent - Engagement - Change and OD
  • Contact me to create more value for your business
  • jon [dot] ingham [at] strategic [dash] hcm [dot] com

.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Please add your comment here (email me your comments if you have trouble and I will put them up for you)