Monday 17 December 2018

REBA Innovation Day




I enjoyed speaking at REBA Innovation Day last month. You can review my slides and video of the session.

Looking back, it might have been a bit lacking in detail, but in 20 minutes I though it was quite an effective challenge to change.

You'll find some of the details in this book chapter (from the ATD's Talent Management Handbook).

And I'll also be talking about opportunities for reward innovation in this course with Symposium next year.

  • Consulting   Research  Speaking  Training  Writing 
  • Strategy  - Talent - Engagement  - Change and OD 
  • Contact me to create more value for your business 
  • jon [dot] ingham [at] strategic [dash] hcm [dot] com

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Please add your comment here (email me your comments if you have trouble and I will put them up for you)