Thursday 23 May 2019

Keynote Speaker at WorkSpace Connect




Many years ago I used to attend and present at UBM's Enterprise 2.0 conference in Boston and Santa Clara, emphasising the importance of people and culture alongside technology to create more social and collaborative organisations.

UBM merged with Informa and the event became the Enterprise Connect conference which I follow on Twitter but is a little bit too technology focused for me to attend.

However Informa Tech have now launched a sister show, WorkSpace Connect, which has an even broader agenda than E2conf had, and in fact deliberately intends to pull together IT, Property / Facilities Management and HR - the first conference, I think, to target all three of these disciplines (as I do in my book, The Social Organization).

So, partly because of this connection to E2conf and also, even more importantly, because I passionately believe that all workspace related disciplines need to be working much more closely together - to provide a compelling employee experience, and the people and organisation outcomes our businesses require - I am delighted to be keynoting at this year's inaugural event.

If you are interested in the opportunities for integrating the three disciplines - and if you're reading this blog, you should be - the event take place in Dallas from 9-11 September 2019 and it would be great to see you there!






  • Consulting   Research  Speaking  Training  Writing 
  • Strategy  - Talent - Engagement  - Change and OD   
  • Contact me to create more value for your business  
  • jon [dot] ingham [at] strategic [dash] hcm [dot] com




 

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Please add your comment here (email me your comments if you have trouble and I will put them up for you)