Saturday 22 June 2019

Digital HR Transformation training




I'll be running this session on digital HR transformation in Dubai at the end of October.

We'll be talking about use of digital technology in HR, but I'll also be emphasising that the bigger shift is down to changing business models, with businesses finding new ways to get closer to customers, developing ecosystems, and yes, using new digital technologies, data and analytics to do this. And also the changing workforce, with people being more proactive in asking for what they want, working in new relationships with organisations, and also using digital technologies themselves. This means our organisation models need to change, developing horizontal teams, communities and networks.

HR in the digital world, as opposed to pure digital HR, is then responding to all of these changes too.

It's a big agenda and I'm pleased I get three days to cover it all.

Contact info-mea@informa.com for details.


  • Consulting   Research  Speaking  Training  Writing 
  • Strategy  - Talent - Engagement  - Change and OD   
  • Contact me to create more value for your business  
  • jon [dot] ingham [at] strategic [dash] hcm [dot] com

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Please add your comment here (email me your comments if you have trouble and I will put them up for you)