day 1: “write an elevator pitch for your blog”.
And after a little bit of thought, here’s my elevator pitch:
“This blog offers you (HR practitioners) thoughts, experiences, ideas and insights on:
- Putting people (human capital) first – creating value through people management
- Facilitating peoples’ relationships and conversations (social capital) - including through the use of social media (HR 2.0).”
The blog’s aim is to help you develop more strategic approaches, and therefore to have more impact on your business.”
You may have noticed that in line with this statement, I’ve recently changed the web title of this blog to ‘HR to HR 2.0 and human capital (HCM)’. However, I’m still keeping the blog’s nominal title, and web address, as Strategic HCM.
- Consulting - Research - Speaking - Training - Writing
- Strategy - Talent - Engagement - Change and OD
- Contact me to create more value for your business
- jon [dot] ingham [at] strategic [dash] hcm [dot] com