Monday 6 April 2009

Strategic HCM Elevator Pitch

 

   I’m participating in Problogger’s 31 day challenge to build a better blog (31DBBB).  This is day 1: “write an elevator pitch for your blog”.

And after a little bit of thought, here’s my elevator pitch:

 

“This blog offers you (HR practitioners) thoughts, experiences, ideas and insights on:

  • Putting people (human capital) first – creating value through people management
  • Facilitating peoples’ relationships and conversations (social capital) - including through the use of social media (HR 2.0).”

The blog’s aim is to help you develop more strategic approaches, and therefore to have more impact on your business.”

 

You may have noticed that in line with this statement, I’ve recently changed the web title of this blog to ‘HR to HR 2.0 and human capital (HCM)’.  However, I’m still keeping the blog’s nominal title, and web address, as Strategic HCM.

 

 

 

 

  • Consulting - Research - Speaking  - Training -  Writing
  • Strategy  -  Talent  -  Engagement  -  Change and OD
  • Contact  me to  create more  value for  your business
  • jon  [dot] ingham [at] strategic [dash] hcm [dot] com

    .

1 comment:

  1. You did better on your homework than I did. I got a post out of it but no pitch - yet!

    ReplyDelete

Please add your comment here (email me your comments if you have trouble and I will put them up for you)