Thursday 30 April 2009

HR Carnival, 29th April, 2009: some more on web 2.0 and HR

 

    The latest carnival is published by Shauna Moerke, the HR Minion.

 

The carnival includes in little more on web 2.0 and HR courtesy of both myself and Mark Stelzner:

“I see you enjoy our digital offerings. Would you care to try more HR online? You can choose between HR 2.0 or HR 3.0, but, why not have both? Jon Ingham of Jon Ingham's Strategic HCM Blog offers Web, Management, & HR 2.0, while Mark Stelzner of Inflexion Advisors argues We are the Web: HR 3.0.”

 

Technorati Tags: ,,

Photo credit: Boninho

 

  • Consulting - Research - Speaking  - Training -  Writing
  • Strategy  -  Talent  -  Engagement  -  Change and OD
  • Contact  me to  create more  value for  your business
  • jon  [dot] ingham [at] strategic [dash] hcm [dot] com

    .

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Please add your comment here (email me your comments if you have trouble and I will put them up for you)