Saturday 4 April 2009

A is also for Alltop

 

    I started my tour of the blogosphere with 'A' for About.com HR, however, there’s another ‘A’ which is at least if not more important.

Alltop is an “online magazine rack” of popular blogs, organised by topic, including HR.  One single page, http://hr.alltop.com, provides a really great selection of HR blogs, helping readers gain a good understanding of what’s happening in HR and, as Alltop phrase it: “enhancing your online reading by displaying stories from sources that you’re already visiting plus helping you discover sources that you didn’t know existed”.

And of course, you can also search in other topics too.

A recent addition to the site is ‘MyAlltop’ which enables people to create a custom Alltop page that contains only the subscriptions to the websites and blogs they want.  You can see my selections at http://my.alltop.com/joningham.

 

Technorati Tags: ,,

 

  • Consulting - Research - Speaking  - Training -  Writing
  • Strategy  -  Talent  -  Engagement  -  Change and OD
  • Contact  me to  create more  value for  your business
  • jon  [dot] ingham [at] strategic [dash] hcm [dot] com

    .

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Please add your comment here (email me your comments if you have trouble and I will put them up for you)