Thursday 8 October 2009

HR Carnival at Strategic HCM

 

  The Carnival of HR is back for its third visit to Strategic HCM on Wednesday next week.

If you’ve got a blog looking at HR or related issues, I hope you’ll submit a recent post to be included.

I’m particularly interested in posts that have a social networking aspect to them (see my post below!), eg.anything about teams (team performance, team reward etc), HR and web 2.0, social psychology, social network analysis, etc., but I’m open to anything else as well.

Please send your submissions to info [at] strategic [dash] hcm [dot] com by midnight Pacific Time on Tuesday 13th.

 

Photo credit: alan-light

Technorati Tags:

 

  • Consulting - Research - Speaking  - Training -  Writing
  • Strategy  -  Talent  -  Engagement  -  Change and OD
  • Contact  me to  create more  value for  your business
  • jon  [dot] ingham [at] strategic [dash] hcm [dot] com

    .

  • 0 comments:

    Post a Comment

    Please add your comment here (email me your comments if you have trouble and I will put them up for you)