Thursday 31 May 2018

#EntDigi Enterprise Digital Workplace Summit 2018



I'm also looking forward to attending the Enterprise Digital conference on the digital workplace and employee experience in London again next week, and especially to catching up with David Terrar, Jame McConnell, Dion Hinchcliffe, Wedge Black and others.

I'll be blogging from the event so look out for more then. (I was supposed to be posting last time I attended but didn't manage to do so as my book got in the way, so I want to be particularly productive this time around.)


And I'll be speaking on The Social Organization at the follow-up conference on the digital workplace and the future of work in November, and again look forward to catching up with more people then, including Emanuele Quinarelli and others.

Do come to one or both events if you can..

  • Consulting   Research  Speaking  Training  Writing 
  • Strategy  - Talent - Engagement  - Change and OD 
  • Contact me to create more value for your business 
  • jon [dot] ingham [at] strategic [dash] hcm [dot] com

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Please add your comment here (email me your comments if you have trouble and I will put them up for you)