Sunday 15 November 2009

HR & social media workshops

 

HR Society logo   I’m doing quite a few workshops on HR’s use of social media over the next few months.

One session I’ve just agreed on is going to be with the HR Society (not till March though).

I’m going to be looking at the 3 parts of the agenda I believe are important:

  • The Social business – what this is, and why it’s a great opportunity for HR
  • Social HR – how HR can use social media tools to support recruitment, learning etc.
  • Social media practice – an experiential session ensuring all participants have some personal understanding of how they might use the tools themselves.

 

If you’re a member, do ensure you’ll come along, and if not join! – or ask me to do a session just for you and your organisation etc.

 

 

  • Consulting - Research - Speaking  - Training -  Writing
  • Strategy  -  Talent  -  Engagement  -  Change and OD
  • Contact  me to  create more  value for  your business
  • jon  [dot] ingham [at] strategic [dash] hcm [dot] com

    .

  • 0 comments:

    Post a Comment

    Please add your comment here (email me your comments if you have trouble and I will put them up for you)