Monday 2 November 2009

Talent management in the Arab States

 

ITU Capability Development conference at Telecom Egypt, Cairo

I’ve been co-chairing and presenting at the International Telecommunication’s Capability Development event for the Arab States held in Cairo over the last couple of days.  One of many highlights (I missed the Nile cruise) was Telecom Egypt’s museum of old telecom products:

 

 

I think the other interesting aspect was (as per Budva), the mix of people from government, regulators, HR, L&D, e-learning, technology etc.

 

I opened the 1st day of the conference (after the various greetings and introductions) with a session on key challenges for talent managers.

 

 

 

 

I’ll post on some of the highlights of the other sessions (for me) shortly.

 

 

Photo credits: Telecom Egypt / Jon Ingham

 

 

  • Consulting - Research - Speaking  - Training -  Writing
  • Strategy  -  Talent  -  Engagement  -  Change and OD
  • Contact  me to  create more  value for  your business
  • jon  [dot] ingham [at] strategic [dash] hcm [dot] com

    .

  • 0 comments:

    Post a Comment

    Please add your comment here (email me your comments if you have trouble and I will put them up for you)