Tuesday 23 February 2010

TRU highs

 

serkis-as-ian-dury-004   It was a pretty mad couple of days and is taking a while to climb back down from.

One thing is certain, I’m never again going to experience the same sort of high after meeting just one solitary HR blogger as I have in the past.

Not after what seemed like a hundred of them at TRU London!

 

Tweets:

Take a look at this list of my post-conference tweets to some great HR and recruitment tweeters!

 

Posts:

You can read all of my blogs on the event here.

Also check out the following blog posts (there are LOTS of others too):

 

Podcasts: 

 

And photos:

 

 

 

Picture: Andy Serkis: From Gollum to Ian Dury

 

  • Consulting - Research - Speaking  - Training -  Writing
  • Strategy  -  Talent  -  Engagement  -  Change and OD
  • Contact  me to  create more  value for  your business
  • jon  [dot] ingham [at] strategic [dash] hcm [dot] com

.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Please add your comment here (email me your comments if you have trouble and I will put them up for you)