Thursday 31 October 2019

Designing the Organisation and Enterprise Architecture



I presented on designing a customer driven, process based, flat / horizontal organisation at IRMUK's business process and enterprise architecture conference this month.

It was a great event and I learnt a lot about enterprise archirecture as well as checking my understanding of business process design.

I tried to take account of some of these learnings too, broadening out the presentation to include the use of new enterprise architecture opportunities to develop a digital organisation too.

I'm not completely sure I've got this right and will be reflecting more on it over the next few months, and posting again once I've come to some firmer conclusions.



Jon Ingham
 

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Please add your comment here (email me your comments if you have trouble and I will put them up for you)