Monday 13 April 2020

Human Resources Online Webinar Series: Strategic HR



I've been working with Human Resources Online for five or so years how, delivering workshops in Malaysia, Singapore and occasionally Hong Kong and elsewhere in South East Asia.

Given the coronavirus pandemic, we're now delivering our upcoming sessions online, or as blended online / face-to-face delivery (assuming the pandemic is under control by the end of June).

And to give people a taste of what these online sessions will be like, and to convince people who might be thinking about attending them confidence in both the content and the style of delivery, I'll be delivering a one hour introductory webinar as part of this webinar series.

My webinar will focus on taking a more Strategic Approach to HR and it will take place at 5pm Singapore time on Monday 27 April.

It would be great if you could join me and you can book to do so here.



0 comments:

Post a Comment

Please add your comment here (email me your comments if you have trouble and I will put them up for you)